BOP Blues Club Night and Jam Rules
- The “Club Marshall” is the BOP Blues Club representative in charge of the
club night / jam program.
- All performers must register with the Club Marshall on arrival and provide
details of the music they will play and who they wish to play with, if anyone.
The Club Marshall will then allocate a space within the evenings program.
Priority will be given to Club members.
- We are a Blues Club, so for the enjoyment of our members, Please play Blues only. The Club Marshall will advise as to suitability if there is any doubt.
- All Musicians – please limit your set to three (3) songs and a maximum time on
stage of twenty (20) minutes.
- Change-over time between sets should be as swift as possible.
- The Club Marshall or any allocated representative maintains the right to
control volume levels, so please don’t be offended if you are asked to turn
down the volume.
- All musicians are asked to take care of BOP Blues equipment and equipment
belonging to other musicians, and pay for any damage that occurs whilst
being used by them.
- BOP Blues Committee has the right to ban or reprimand any person/s who
display negligent, disruptive or anti-social behavior.
- Registration does not guarantee that you will play on the night, this depends
on the numbers registering and time allowed.